We are now accepting applications for the 2014 class. If you have any questions, please contact our Admissions Team.
To apply for admission to American Honors at Ivy Tech, candidates must complete 3 steps:
- Complete the Ivy Tech Application (You must complete this step first)
- Submit your academic transcript from high school / any post-secondary institutions
- Complete the American Honors Application
In order to evaluate your application, American Honors requires either official or unofficial transcripts from every educational institution you have attended for which transcripts are available (high school and postsecondary, if applicable). There are three ways to submit your transcripts:
- Mail them to:
American Honors at Ivy Tech Admissions
1150 17th Street N.W., Suite 310
Washington, DC 20036
- Fax them to: 317-282-0583
- E-mail an electronic / scanned version to: IvyTech@americanhonors.org
Our selective, two-year program is designed to provide you with the preparation needed to transfer to a four-year college or university—anywhere in the country. Through our application process, we will carefully assess your educational goals, as well as academic and leadership potential, to determine an appropriate fit.
Submit your application as soon as possible to ensure consideration.
Things to know:
- If you cannot complete all the required fields in the application form immediately, you will have the option of saving a partially completed form.
- Qualified applicants may be selected for a phone or video interview with a member of our admission team.
- Applicants can expect to hear from American Honors within three weeks of applying.
Through our competitive application process, we select highly motivated individuals seeking a challenging learning environment in which to flourish. Get details on our current admissions requirements.
Tuition and Fees
Our program can result in significant cost savings in tuition, room, and board when compared to a four-year college or university for the first two years.
For information on the tuition and fees for our Fall 2013 entering class, check out our Tuition and Fees page.
Students who attend American Honors will have full access to federal, state, and local financial aid.
Students should complete their FAFSAs as soon as possible if they have not already done so to determine if they qualify for aid and to ensure that they meet deadlines for receiving aid.
Go to our Financial Aid page for details.